Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Gift Ideas

Don't know what to send your military love as a gift? Do they have a birthday coming up, or maybe an anniversary? It can be tough coming up with fun and creative ideas to send, and full on care packages aren't always feasible. Well, here are a list of links for websites and other blogs with ideas for unique and fun gifts! Everything from letters, to pictures, to homemade crafts! You are sure to find something special that your long distance partner will love and cherish.


3 comments:

  1. Out of all of these gift ideas my favorite is the "Open When" letters. I think those are the sweetest idea and I've known tons of people in relationships that have used them. I personally have never because I haven't had the time to write a series of letters. Hopefully in the future I'll have someone special to write them for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. About a year ago I got out of a relationship with an Airman. He and I actually did the "Open When" letters for each other! It helped a lot when he was away for long periods of time. It was also super hard not to open all of the letters at once!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are a great way to stay connected to your significant other and make the time pass a little quicker. They'll make him feel special while he's away!

    ReplyDelete